From the lantern room. . .seeing that beam of light reaching out to the sea and the startling reflection of the newly risen moon. . .puts everything in perspective.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

You're Not in Seattle????

No, I am not in Seattle. You can't imagine how many calls I received this morning from friends calling to see if I went to the Redskins vs Seahawks playoff game today. As much as I wanted to be there --(it was great to be at the Tampa Bay wildcard game two years ago) -- family commitments come first -- as they rightfully should! I missed the first quarter -- and the only highlight of the game was two scores in two minutes to take the lead in the third quarter. After that there was nothing!! But as Redskins fans all over will tell you -- there is always next year! So back to work and getting ready for ALA Midwinter in Philly. So this is the last football post until September!

No comments: